The world’s largest stadium is set in Motera area of Ahmedabad city. It has been name Narendra Modi Stadium. The 10 million people can sit and enjoy the game, this entire stadium has been built on 63 acres of land.
The largest stadium in the world is ready in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. this
700 crore rupees have been spent to build the stadium. 10 million people can sit and enjoy the game.
This stadium is located in the Motera area of the city. The stadium, which has been named Narendra Modi Stadium, is located in Melbourne, Australia, which is a special feature of this stadium, this stadium is built on 63 acres of land.
These are the special things about the Narendra Modi Stadium
- The stadium also has three practice grounds, club house, Olympic size swimming pool and an indoor cricket academy.
- The structure of the stadium is such that whenever any player hits the boundary, every cricket lover sitting in the stadium can easily see the boundary.
- Car and scooter parking has been arranged. In this stadium, parking of 4 thousand cars and 10 thousand two wheelers has been made.
- 75 corporate boxes have been built in the stadium.
- First time LED lights will be installed in a station.
Let me tell you that the present Prime Minister and the then Chief Minister of Gujarat, Narendra Modi, while dreaming of the post of the President of Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA), had dreamed to build the world’s largest stadium in Motera. After becoming Prime Minister, this dream of Modi has been taken forward by the current Union Home Minister and GCA President Amit Shah. Bhoomi Pujan of the new stadium was done in January 2016 and is now ready.
It will be completed by the end of December and international matches will also be played here from 2020.
Gujarat Cricket Association vice-president Parimal Nathwani said that this stadium itself is the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which we have worked to fulfill. He told that when he had talked to Narendra Modi about this, he had said that when the stadium is to be built then why not the biggest stadium in the world. Today the world’s largest stadium is ready.
This world record has been recorded earlier in this stadium
- Many matches have also been play at the Narendra Modi Stadium in the past. Whenever its first name was Narendra Modi Stadium.
- In the old stadium built in 1982, Sunil Gavaskar had completed the first 10,000 runs in Test cricket.
- Kapil Dev broke the record of the highest Test wicket of New Zealand’s Richard Hadley here.
- Sachin Tendulkar had scored the first double century of his career here. In the 2011 World Cup tournament, India stopped the victory chariot of world winner Australia team on this ground.